Monday, January 23, 2012

My First Completed Pinterest Item



The minute I saw this cake I knew I had to make it and Zack was just as amused!! Who doesn't love a cake with candy on it!! If you really want to amaze people then this is the cake for you...lol!! You really don't even have to be that good of a cook.  Very, Very simple.

Here's the basics:

Make a 2 layer cake from a box mix.
Ice the two layer cake - It doesn't have to be pretty because you are covering up the icing.
You can use can icing but if you really knew how simple homemade icing is then you would definitely splurge and do the homemade....

Break your KitKats into "2's" and place side by side around the cake sticking it to the icing.

Place a layer of M&M's on top and tie a bow around it.

Yes....that easy!! I do believe the best part of the cake was everyone walking up and taking M&M's off the top thinking they were eating out of a container!!

No comments:

Post a Comment