Friday, May 11, 2012

Dating Divas

Hooked On You



If you know me well, then you know my husband and I try to date every weekend.  It doesn't always work out but we try to make this a big priority in our marriage.  It's special mommy and daddy time when we can talk about grown up things and just enjoy each others company. Charlie just said yesterday "Can y'all go on a date so I can go stay with Nanny?".  It doesn't have to cost a lot of money and can be as simple as a Redbox rental, take out pizza and a couch to cuddle on, but I recommend it to every couple. 

I have just come across a very cute website called The Dating Divas with some fabulous ideas about dating your spouse.  They have wonderful ideas for date nights, cute gifts for your spouse and ways to spice up your love life.  Head over here and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment