- Rent Your First Movie Online – You’ll get a unique coupon code by email for a free rental once you reserve and return the first one.
- Sign up for Email Alerts – Yesterday I received a unique coupon code by email good for $0.50 off my first nights rental. You won’t get codes like this every week, but still worth signing up for!
- Sign up for the Redbox Text Club – Each month you’ll receive a free promo code by text.
- Refer A Friend – Each time you refer a friend and they sign up for an account, you earn one free online rental credit.
- Follow Redbox on Facebook – A few times per year, they offer free rental codes on their fan page. When this happens, you’ll always hear about it on MomsbyHeart.
- Inside specially marked packages of frozen items (like pizza) you’ll find codes for free rentals. Keep your eyes peeled.
- Check Inside Redbox – Lists all the latest codes, along with reader feedback so you can see if they are still working.
A Few Things To Remember:
- One time use codes cannot be shared or used with multiple debit cards.
- Multiple use codes can be used once per debit card.
- Most codes are valid at the kiosk and will not work online.
- Not all promo codes you find online will work for you. Some are listed as multiple use, but are only intended for certain locations. Others may have already expired.