Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 1-1½ hours
2 14-oz. bags of caramels
¼ cup water
8-10 medium apples
12-15 sticks (you’ll want some extras in case some break)
1. Remove plastic wrapping from caramels. Combine caramels and water in slow cooker.
2. Cover. Cook on High 1-1½ hours, stirring every few minutes.
3. Wash and dry apples. Insert a stick into stem end of each apple.
4. Turn cooker to Low. Dip apple into hot caramel, turning to coat entire surface.
5. Holding apple above cooker, scrape off excess accumulation of caramel from bottom of apple.
6. Dip bottom of caramel-coated apple in granulated sugar to keep it from sticking.
7. Place apple on greased waxed paper to cool.
I mean...how easy it that!!! I'm thinking adding some nuts to the outside would be simply divine!! I'm sure my boys would enjoy making these this fall!!