Saturday, September 15, 2012

House Party

Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Halloween House Party
 
 
 
For all of my followers who already know about House Party, I wanted to make sure you knew that the Rice Krispies application opened today so head on over and apply.
 
 
For those of you who do not know about House Party then here's your opportunity to learn about free goodies and the opportunity to share it all with your friends. 
 
 
Here's how it works:
 
 
Apply. Let’s get the party started. We tell you about upcoming parties from the products and brands you love and you decide which ones make your heart beat a little faster.  
 
 
Invite. Spread the love. We give you all the tools you’ll need. All you do is invite your friends. In return you get exclusive access to try and share some cool products with them, courtesy of a rockin’ Party Pack.
 
 
Join a movement. When you host a party, it’s more than you and your friends who are having a blast. Thousands of other hosts and guests from across the US are also having an awesome time, on the same day.  
 
 
In the past 2 years I have been very fortunate to have been chosen for 3 parties.  The first was a Bic Soleil party (free razors, coupons, scrap booking material, free sharpies), next was a Glade party (free air fresheners, coupons, magnets, notepads) and my most recent...and best...a Keurig Vue party!!!! I currently have a brand new Keurig Vue sitting on my kitchen counter that was given to me completely FREE just for having a few friends over for a party to introduce them to the product.  I just received my Fedex tracking number for my party pack which includes 6 full size boxes of Vue cups, an apron, 2 tumblers, cookies, mints, disposable cups, napkins and coupons.  I am so excited.  Once you apply for a party it is recommended that you stay active on the House Party site just to show your interest in hosting but it only takes a minute to do so.  Don't get discouraged if you are not chosen for a party right away.  I have applied for a lot more than I have been chosen for.  It is important to keep up with the day they will be letting people know if they have been chosen.  You will receive an email letting you know if you are chosen or not and at that point if you are in the running you will have a small window of opportunity to head over to the site and complete the rest of the process.  This will include emailing 10 friends an invite to your party.   Don't delay...Head over there now and look at all the parties they have open for application.

No comments:

Post a Comment