Friday, September 21, 2012

Nutella Bites - 3 Ingredients

 
 
Late...craving a snack....here is your little bite of heaven.  I have to be honest...lol...it was hard to scoop out a 1/2 cup of Nutella to give to a dessert I wasn't sure was going to turn out well.  First, Nutella is not cheap and second, Nutella is a hot commodity in my house.  Most frequently you will find it being eaten on warm waffles or just by the spoonful with a glass of milk.  One I pushed through and dumped my 1/2 cup in the bowl...and then proceeded to lick my measuring cup...it was only a few short minutes and I was enjoying a little Nutella bite.  I could be dangerous with these little guys seeing as I always have these 3 items in my house!!
 
 
 
Nutella Bites
 
 
1/2 c Nutella
 
5 T all purpose flour
 
1 egg
 
 
Grease 12 mini muffin cups or place mini cupcake liners in them. (Let's be honest...who has mini cupcake liners in their house unplanned)  Mix all ingredients and fill mini cups about 3/4 full.  Bake at 350 for 9-10 min.  If you insert a toothpick they will still be a little gooey in the middle.  Remove from pan and place on cooling rack....enjoy!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment