Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature Friday...Placing Small Business in the Limelight

Photo: October is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH....to show your support go to www.kimturner.origamiowl.com and design yours.  You will be able to make your own custom made design to have for your own keepsake in honor or memory of someone!
 
  
Welcome to another Feature Friday.  I am pleased to introduce Kim Turner of Landrum, SC.  Kim is an Origami Owl Living Locket Consultant.  Kim has to be the sweetest lady I have ever met.  She is so soft spoken and has such a wonderful sweet spirit.  She is a devoted wife, loving mother and caring pastor's wife.  I am so blessed to call her a friend.
 
Here is what Kim had to say:
 
  1. Why did you start your business?  I started this business because as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it! It is special and is meaningful!

  2. How long have you been in business?  I have only been in this business for 3 months.

  3. What is your biggest seller? The biggest seller is the Large Silver Crystal locket

  4. What is your favorite food?  My favorite food is Japanese.

  5. What is your money saving tip?  USE COUPONS!!!!!

  6. Tell me a little more about yourself.... 
I am a mother of 3 kids. Thomas is 18 Taylor is 14 and Faith is 3. My husband is Pastor of Bible Baptist Church in Landrum SC. I love the Lord, my family, and my church.
 
 You can find Kim on her Facebook page HERE.
 
Kim Turner
 
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment