Friday, October 5, 2012

Feature Friday...Putting Small Business in the Limelight


Today I am proud to introduce Paula Ridings of Pacolet, SC.  Paula recently started Wreaths4u2-by Paula and it looks like she is off to a booming success.  Every time she posts a picture of a new wreath I just marvel at how cute they are.  One think I can say about Paula is that she never meets a stranger!!  She is so friendly and I am super excited to see her business keep reaching new heights.

Here is what Paula had to say:

1. Why did you start your business? 
           I have always loved decorating and always have a hard time finding wreaths so I decided to    make my own. When other people seen my work they wanted one too, so I started selling them and I love knowing I made someone something they love!
 2. How long have you been in business?
           I have been in business since the end of July of this year

 3. What is your biggest seller?
           I've only been in business a few months , but it seems it's going to be seasonal.

4. What is your favorite food?
          It's hard to pick just one...I love Mexican and Italian.

5. What is your money saving tip?
         The most important thing you can learn and implement in your life to help you save money is knowing how and when to distinguish the difference between a NEED and a WANT.

6. Tell me a little more about yourself....
          First and foremost I am a Christian wife and mother. I have been married for 17 years and I have a 13 year old son. I currently work full time and make wreaths/flower arrangements, etc. in my spare time. My goal is to only work part time so I can spend more time at home and with my family. My ultimate goal is to work from home selling wreaths and whatever else I can make for you! I love making wreaths and I take pride in every one I make. I make them as if I were going to hang them on MY door.


You can find Paula on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Wreaths4u2 or at her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Wreaths4u2byPaula?ref=seller_info.




 

Deco Mesh Fall  Pumpkin Wreath


No comments:

Post a Comment