Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Apple Pie Pull Apart Bread

 
 
 
I am anxiously awaiting the start of Fall and this was just the bread to put me in the mood.  My boys
came in the house last night and immediately asked what I was baking.  It really made the house smell of all things Fall!!  I was very happy just pulling off a piece and enjoying it but my boys had it with vanilla ice cream.  It really is a simple recipe and I’m sure you could other types of fruit in place of the apples.  I hope you enjoy!! 
Apple Pie Pull Apart Bread
 
1 tube of flaky biscuits (I used Grands)
2 medium apples, cored and thinly sliced
½ cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350 degress.  Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and sit to the side.  Mix the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a bowl.  Slice each biscuit in half creating 16 rounds.  Coat each apple slice and biscuit in the sugar mixture.  Layer the biscuits alternating with apples in the bread pan and be sure to start and end with a biscuit.  Bake for 40-45 minutes.  Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment