Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Boys



As Mother's Day approaches I want to take minute and say how thankful I am that the Lord blessed me with the gift of being a mother.  I know that not everyone gets to experience the excitement of 2 little lines on a stick, the beautiful feeling of first little kicks, the elation of your child's first cries or the joy of little arms wrapped around your neck.  I am amazed everyday that God chose me to be a mother to 2 precious little boys.  I pray everyday that God will use me in their lives to draw them closer to Him. 


"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Psalm 139 13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment