Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cornflake Chicken Tenders

Pinned Image
 
 
 
You are missing out if you don't head over to Plain Chicken and check out her recipe for Cornflake Chicken.  I made this for the first time about 2 weeks ago and with a response like "You can make that anytime you want" from the hubby and boys I decided it was time to do it again.  Once again it did not disappoint!!  I will tell you, I double the breading and egg mixture because I found the first time I didn't quite have enough for my full pack of tenders.  Enjoy!!!!!
 
 
 
Cornflake Chicken Tenders
 
1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
2 eggs
1 Tbsp milk
1 lb chicken tenders

Heat oven to 450. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.

In a shallow dish, combine cornflakes, cheese, and ranch mix, set aside. In another shallow dish whisk together eggs and milk. Dip chicken tenders into egg mixture; then coat in cornflake mixture. Repeat - dip in egg mixture and back in the cornflake mixture. Place double coated chicken tenders on cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray.

Bake 12-14 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment