Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hair...Wow



 

I have to admit that since I have found The Small Things blog I have been slightly obsessed with watching her tutorials!!  She has fabulous hair and I have even tried her recommended products.  I am in love with the Kenra Hairspray and Aquage Uplifitng Foam she recommends.  I didn't go all out and buy the shampoo and conditioner she recommends but I must say the other products are well worth the money.  They both have lasted way longer than anything else I have ever purchased and you use a lot less of the Kenra spray because it's hold is superior.  Please take a moment to head over and check out all her great videos with step-by-step instructions. 



1 comment:

  1. First time follower through Harvest Hop.

    Very pretty and creative.

    ReplyDelete